The Cold War.
The Cold War.
I. What: The cold war was a period in history that took place from when II World War ended in 1945 to 1991 when the URSS disappeared.
II. How: The non-direct conflict was between the capitalist leaders, USA. Against the communist leaders, URRS.
III. Why: Their plan was to extend their ideology in the world.
IV. Causes: There were many causes. For example: After II World War ended and Hitler was announced dead, there was no reason to keep fighting, so capitalism and communism became the new causes.
V. Other: Truman Doctrine VI. Other: Marshall Plan.
v The structure of the research paper: Stages of the War
Create the thesis statement, and maybe do a different outline that will fit for the thesis statement explanation.
I. Period of tension 1947-1956.
a) Berlin 1948-1949.
b) The war in Korea
II. 1956-1977 Both were in search of understanding.
a) Berlin wall.
b) Missiles in Cuba.
c) War in Vietnam
III. Cold war intensifying
a) URSS invasions
b) Promote anticommunism.
c) Star Wars
IV. End of cold War 1985-1991.
c) Berlin Wall.
e) Mention the thesis statement.
The Research Paper must include:
-Brief summary (1 or 2 paragraphs, not more than 1 page).
-Table of content.
-Introduction (statement of the thesis)
-Main body of the paper (explaining why the thesis is true or worthy)
-Works Cited (Select bibliography. At least 15 sources. Out of these only 5 can be Internet sources.)
-Annexes (if any)
-My class book is A World of Nations by William R. Keylor Second Edition.
-It has to be academic language for university, however, I am an international student so try o use medium academic language skills.
The Cold War. The Cold War. v Introduction: I. What: The cold war was a period in history that took place from when II […]
Using the ratios provided within the scenario, submit a debt policy that offers financial leverage for the board of directors of the retirement facility
Please answer the followin gin question and answer format.
Min. 2 references
Impact of Debt Financing on Accounting Risk and Return” Please respond to the following:
1. Using the ratios provided within the scenario, submit a debt policy that offers financial leverage for the board of directors of the retirement facility. Please support your assertions.
2. Recommend two (2) sources of debt financing that the retirement facility should consider. Provide a rationale to support your recommendations.
“Leasing Equipment” Please respond to the following:
1. Suggest one (1) key economic factor that motivates leasing as an option in acquiring an asset. Explain the potential asymmetries that may exist where leasing may be beneficial to both the lessors and the lessee.
2. Determine one (1) significant benefit to an organization that decides to lease an asset that conventional lease analysis evaluation reveals has a negative Net Advantage to Leasing (NAL). Provide a real-life scenario that supports your answer.
Using the ratios provided within the scenario, submit a debt policy that offers financial leverage for the board of directors of the retirement facility […]
Social Networking and Information Management
“Social Networking and Information Management” Please respond to the following:
· Many of the social networking sites make the behavior of employees much more visible. Discuss one or two implications social networking sites have for government employees. Provide examples to justify your response.
· Employees sometimes reveal information about their work on these social networking sites. Recommend two to three policy steps an agency could adopt to help ensure incorrect, sensitive, or unauthorized information is not put on the sites by agency employees.
“The U.S. Army” Please respond to the following:
· Review “The U.S. Army.” As a public administrator, identify one or two concepts or ideas presented in the case that your selected agency could use. Explain two to three reasons you selected the concept or idea.
Social Networking and Information Management “Social Networking and Information Management” Please respond to the following: · Many of the social networking sites make the […]
Applying for admission into walden university to study family nurse practitionerApplying for admission into walden university to study family nurse practitioner Click here for […]
Discuss how you will initially prioritise your care according to your patient’s conditions and treatment
As a new graduate nurse on your last rotation, you are working on a busy acute combined medical / surgical ward. You have arrived for an evening shift and receive handover from the staff from the previous shift.
You have been allocated to care for the following five patients.
1. Steven is a 27 year old who presented with acute appendicitis via the Emergency Department that required emergency appendectomy overnight. He is currently NBM and has IV 0.9% Sodium Chloride infusing at 100mls per hour. Steven is complaining of abdominal pain and has a temperature of 39.2. He has been reviewed by the surgical team and has been ordered intravenous Metronidazole 500mg TDS.
2. Peter is a 55 year old male who had an ERCP today (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatograghy) and removal of gall stones x 3 after persistent epigastric pain for 2 days. He is currently complaining of nausea and mild right shoulder tip pain.
3. Phillip is a 68 year old male who has been admitted for infective exacerbation of his COPD. He is currently on nasal prongs at 2 litres a minute and is due for his IV hydrocortisone (100mg BD) and Piperacillin with Tazobactam (Tazocin) IV (4.5G TDS). His oxygen saturation is 94%.
4. John is 75 year old male who was admitted with chest pain via the Emergency Department earlier on in the day. He has a background history of angina and coronary heart disease. He has been commenced on an intravenous heparin infusion and aspirin 100mg daily. The APTT is to be kept between 50 to 75 seconds.
5. Melinda is a 42 year old female who presented with sudden onset of severe headache. She has been admitted under neurosurgery. Her CT scan revealed a small (Grade 1) subarachnoid haemorrhage from a cerebral artery aneurysm which was successfully coiled in the interventional radiology suite 5 days ago. She is currently prescribed Nimodipine 60mg oral tablets. She has a GCS of 15.
Q1. Discuss how you will initially prioritise your care according to your patient’s conditions and treatment (250 words).
Q2. When reviewing Peter in bed 2, he states that his nausea is becoming worse. You review the medication chart and no antiemetic is ordered. Discuss what your actions would be in this situation (250 words).
Q3: While assessing John in bed 4, you review his last coagulation profile and note that his APTT is > 150 seconds. What is the significance of this result? Referring to the ward protocol below, rationalise your actions. (250 words)
Q4. When reviewing Melinda in bed 5, she complains of feeling faint when she gets out of bed to mobilise to the bathroom. You assess her blood pressure and it is 80/40. What is the significance of this result and what could be contributing to the hypotension? What would be your response? (750 words)
Discuss how you will initially prioritise your care according to your patient’s conditions and treatment As a new graduate nurse on your last rotation, […]