Digital Forensics/ Electronic EvidenceDigital Forensics/ Electronic Evidence
QuestionsPreferred language style US English
1. Digital forensics can encompass many areas of inquiry, including information network analysis and source code analysis. Describe three specific crimes in which digital forensics can be used to both identify and prosecute a computer criminal. In your response, be sure to list the type(s) of evidence that would most likely be collected in the crimes that you have described.
2.Discuss how the improper handling of electronic evidence can adversely affect a criminal case. In your response explain the precautions that should be taken when investigators are collecting, processing, and analyzing digital evidence.
Digital Forensics/ Electronic EvidenceDigital Forensics/ Electronic Evidence Paper details Questions1. Digital forensics can encompass many areas of inquiry, including information network analysis and source […]
A Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson MandelaA Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela Paper details I need a book review written on […]
Risk Management and Effective Communication PlanningRisk Management and Effective Communication Planning
Imagine that you have been asked to participate as a project manager for a website renovation project for a clothing department store. The Website will be mobile-user friendly and will target global customers to expand business overseas. The scope requires your project team to decompose the project into the following phases: design a sample Website, attain consensus on the design from upper management, develop the Website, test the Website functionality, and transition Web services to the new Website. A project of this magnitude carries many risks. For instance, the marketing department has a habit of adding requirements and requesting features toward the end of the project.
System network administrators have expressed their concerns for cyberattacks and other cyberthreats that are prevalent across the industry. The IT Operations team also has provided feedback and is worried about having enough bandwidth for the additional global visitors who will now be accessing the Website.
For this assignment, you will be expected to develop a risk management plan and assist in coordinating communications amongst the project stakeholders. 1. Develop a risk assessment using the table format below to:
a. Select at least two (2) risks that could take place for each phase of the project which includes:
i. Designing a sample Website
ii. Attaining consensus on the design from upper management
iii. Developing the Website
iv. Testing the Website functionality
v. Transitioning Web services to the new Website
b. Identify a risk owner and his / her role in the project.
c. Describe a strategy for managing each risk.
d. Describe the response to the risk.
e. Identify the resources that would be required to provide a risk response plan.
Note: Document the risk assessment by using the following table format. Risk Management Plan Risk Category Risk Owner / Role Strategy for Managing Risk Response Resources Required Designing a sample Website
Attaining consensus on the design from upper management
Developing the Website
Testing the Website functionality
Transitioning Web services to the new Website
Consider the following communication requirements:
The project manager will need to present the project status to executive management on a weekly basis. The project manager will need to provide a written status report to the Chief Financial Officer on a monthly basis.
The Website manager will be notified via email on all Web services requests required for the project. Request notifications will include time constraints and impacts, which will identify the urgency of the request for service.
The project team will have weekly update / status meetings to review completed tasks and determine current work priorities. Minutes will be produced from all meetings.
The project manager will provide the project sponsor, executives, and project team with project team minutes and steering committee status reports.
The financial analyst assigned to this project will need to provide the project team a report of actual costs that are tied to the project.
An enterprise newsletter is expected to be produced by the project team to inform all employees of the undergoing changes to the Website. The newsletter should be attached to the employee paychecks, which get distributed every two weeks.
2. List at least three (3) benefits that could be achieved by anticipating possible risks. Use the completed risk management plan to provide an example.
3. Explain how a properly developed risk management plan could help functional resources and executives, external to the IT Project Management team, to mitigate possible delays or increased costs.
4. Develop a project communications plan based on the completed risk assessment, which describes the various communications that will be produced throughout the project.
Note: Document the plan by using the following table format. Project Communication Plan Stakeholder Report/Document Description and Format Time Frame / Frequency Benefit to the Project
5. Evaluate the role of communications management within project management.
6. Describe at least three (3) benefits that a project team could achieve by having properly planned communications. Use the completed project communication plan to provide an example.
7. Suggest how communications management could optimize communications within the project team and other stakeholders.
Risk Management and Effective Communication PlanningRisk Management and Effective Communication Planning Paper details Imagine that you have been asked to participate as a project […]
Port PerformancePort Performance
Discuss the transporters role, the port’s role and the government’s role in controlling invasive species and other hazards inherent in the movement of goods, goods themselves, and their packaging, specifically addressing the management of wastes at port activities as part of the total solution.
Include in-text citations and references to support your discussion.
Include direct questions for classmates to discuss further.
Textbook: Song, Dong-Wook, & Panayides, P. (2012). Maritime logistics: A complete guide to effective shipping and port management. London: Kogan Page.
Port PerformancePort Performance Paper details Discuss the transporters role, the port’s role and the government’s role in controlling invasive species and other hazards inherent […]
Stakeholder Analysis and Scope Definition Stakeholder Analysis and Scope Definition
Suppose you are working on a project to develop an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) interface for the Operations Division of an Airline Parts Manufacturing Organization. You have been assigned to assist in planning the project. The ERP interface will enhance the supply chain ordering process for raw materials and parts. For this initiative, your project team will need to complete the following deliverables:
a graphical user interface (GUI) that will satisfy the needs of the data entry personnel
new GUI data fields with an existing ERP system
reports of upper management and order fulfillment resources
an online user support manual for the data entry GUI
training of the new interface
1. Describe the different levels and types of resources required for producing each deliverable described in the assignment summary.
2. Develop a table of at least five (5) project stakeholders who would need to be considered in a stakeholder analysis. You may list each stakeholder by a fictitious role such as Programmer, System Analyst, Project Manager, etc.
3. Explain how the data collected in the Project Stakeholders table could assist the project management team in defining the project scope.
4. Identify some of the potential conflicts in this project. Describe how understanding influence and anticipating could help in the planning process.
5. Develop a Deliverable Definition table that describes each of the deliverables required for the completion of the project. 6. Suggest at least three (3) benefits that could be derived from properly completing a deliverable definition table. Explain how each benefit could help the project management team in the scope definition process.
Stakeholder Analysis and Scope Definition Stakeholder Analysis and Scope Definition Paper details Suppose you are working on a project to develop an Enterprise Resource Planning […]