On October 1, 2015, all healthcare providers in the US will have to transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 coding; this is also a HIPAA requiremen
On October 1, 2015, all healthcare providers in the US will have to transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 coding; this is also a HIPAA requirement. The transition period for this change started on October 1, 2013, and will end with a full transition to ICD-10 two years later. What are some of the possible problems that could occur (describe at least two problems) during this transition, and how could this affect reimbursement for healthcare services?.
All postings should be a minimum of 200 words, including your response to at least one other student's posting. Spelling and grammar are counted as part of your grade.
Please note that the original implementation date for ICD-10 was October 1, 2014. Please visit the CMS website on ICD-10 for more information: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coding/ICD10/index.html?redirect=/icd10
In addition, the DSM-4 coding system for mental health diagnoses has also changed to a new version called DSM-5 which will be in effect on October 1, 2014; for more information, please visit www.dsm5.org, a website supported by the American Psychological Association.
On October 1, 2015, all healthcare providers in the US will have to transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 coding; this is also a HIPAA […]
INTRO TO FILM STUDIES
Learning Outcomes & Competencies
Interpret qualitative information.
Apply a creative process to explore an issue using imagination, intuition, and analytical methods.
Reflect on one’s value system and the value systems of others.
Recognize the contributions of diverse peoples and cultures to the development of the world.
1. Define common technical terms.
2. Describe technical developments (e.g. cinemascope, computer generated imagery) from the coming of sound to the present, and explain their effects on style and content.
3. Explain the roles of the director, producer, editor, screenwriter, cinematographer, etc.
4. Describe and analyze common film genres, citing representative films.
5. Identify and differentiate the styles and themes of some major American and foreign films.
6. Evaluate films as works of art and as means of entertainment.
7. Describe briefly the impact of the electronic age and special effects on modern movies.
8. Assess the filmic representation of sex, violence, and propaganda.
9. Identify favorite films, directors, stars, etc. and explain these preferences
Readings & Resources Material….
Film: a Critical Introduction, 3rd ed, by Maria Pramaggiore, published 2011, by Allyn & Bacon.
INTRO TO FILM STUDIES Learning Outcomes & Competencies University OutcomesInterpret qualitative information.Apply a creative process to explore an issue using imagination, intuition, and analytical […]
Create a cultural profile describing as many of your primary (unchangeable/present at birth) and secondary (changeable) characteristics as you can. This can be a list. Primary characteristics include: sex, age (birth year), height (at full adulthood), certain physical characteristics you were born with – color, appearance, etc., native language, sexual orientation, geographic region you come from, genetic intellectual abilities, genetic physical abilities, health, birth order, religion born into, ethnicity. Secondary characteristics include: occupation, educational attainment, geographic region you live, family composition – marital status, parent status, religion, appearance –weight, physical features, learned languages, military status, etc.
Discuss the different ways you appear to others.
A- How do you think you appear to others– colleagues in your workplace, people “on the street,” close friends and family?
B- What do these different groups know or think they know about your values, your fears and needs? [1-2 pages, 50 pts]
GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES Create a cultural profile describing as many of your primary (unchangeable/present at birth) and secondary (changeable) characteristics as you can. This can […]
Business and Management
MGT630 – Mod 3 Work Instructions
Why is alignment of strategy, structure, and management systems essential for companies to coordinate sustainability activities and motivate employees?
1) The work must be free of ‘’’’’PLAGIARISM’’’’’.
2) The above main work is to be submitted by NO LATER THAN Sunday 14-Sept-2014 (3:00PM GMT )
3) Used sources are to be provided to me either as PDF files or direct web links.
4) The work must focus on answering the question/topic/requirements. It will be the Initial Post)
5) The work must be supported by at least three (3) credible sources using scholarly articles from an academic databases like EBSCOHOST and PROQUEST. Select current research articles published within the last five years on the topic.
6) No direct internet websites are allowed to be used as a reference (e.g. Wikipedia, ehow, … etc.)
7) Use APA style for the whole work, including the in-text citation and references. (For every reference, there must be a corresponding citation in the text, and vice versa. Cited page numbers must be correct)
8) The course is “Business Ethics and Sustainability” and the work is for MBA level; hence it must demonstrate high quality of writing.
9) TWO (2) additional questions will be added later on and to be answered separately or TWO small additional discussion posts will be required. Each post is to be supported by at least two credible (2) sources e.g. journals, periodicals and advanced scholarly articles from an academic databases like EBSCOHOST and PROQUEST.
10) The additional questions works/posts are to be submitted by NO LATER THAN Friday 19-Sept-2014 (9:00PM GMT)
11) The main work and answer of the two additional questions/posts should not exceed two pages in total, excluding the references. (e.g. 1 page for the main work + half page for each of the additional two posts).
Business and Management MGT630 – Mod 3 Work Instructions Why is alignment of strategy, structure, and management systems essential for companies to coordinate sustainability […]
How social media can effect businesses How social media can effect businesses Click here for more on this paper……. Click here to have a […]