Project Deliverable 6: Project Plan Due Week 10 and worth 250 points This assignment consists of four (4) sections: a written project plan, revised business requirements document, project plan PowerPoint presentation, and a finalized project plan. You must submit the four
(4) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
The use of specific software has been suggested however equivalents including but not limited to OpenOffice, Dia, and Open Project are also permitted. If equivalent tools are used, files must be saved and submitted for grading using extensions that are readable by their equivalent Microsoft Windows edition. Assignment submissions that fail to follow this request may result in a reduced grade. While taking all business and project parameters into consideration, make quality assumptions to support the following requirements. Section 1: Written Project Plan You are now in the final stage of the project plan development. All previous documentation should be combined into one document that will serve as the statement of work for the project. Your goal is to have the project approved by the executive team. The project plan should be very detailed, which is designed to accomplish the monumental task of implementation; however, the executive team is only interested in a 30-minute summation. Therefore, you also must create a compelling executive summary that is supported by your detail that convinces the executive team that they should move forward with your solution.
- Develop a thirty to forty (30-40) page project plan in which you:
- Write a five to ten (5-10) page executive summary that provides a high-level technical overview of your project in which you:
i. Describe the scope of the project and control measures. ii. Describe the goals and objectives of the project. iii. Include a high-level overview of all project deliverables. iv. Give a detailed, realistically estimated cost analysis of the entire project, including human capital. v. Relate the value of the project plan solution to the competitive advantage that information technology will afford your organization. vi. Recommend solution providers who can assist with development and implementation.
- Combine all previous documentation for Project Deliverables 1-5 in which you:
i. Provide all aspects of the information technology implementation into the project plan. ii. Revise the documentation based on feedback from the earlier evaluation of your deliverable.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of this assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the project plan. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the project plan.
Section 2: Revised Business Requirements Document
- Document all revisions made to the written project plan in the Document Control section of the business requirements document from Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirement. Note: This documentation must outline the revisions made to the previous deliverables required in Section 1: Written Project Plan.
Section 3: Project Plan PowerPoint Presentation Additional to your detailed executive summary you must present your findings to the executive team and the venture capital group that along with the executive summary will convince the group that your solution is optimal.
- Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Illustrate the concepts from your executive summary in Section 1 of this assignment.
- Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the executive board in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
- Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
Section 4: Finalized Project Plan Use Microsoft project to:
- Finalize your project plan from Project Deliverable 5: Infrastructure and Security to include all necessary changes in assumptions, tasks, and / or subtasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop information systems-related activities to maximize the business value within and outside the organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of existing and emerging information technologies, the functions of IS, and its impact on the organizational operations.
- Evaluate the issues and challenges associated with information systems integration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic issues and practices in the information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Project Plan Project Deliverable 6: Project Plan Due Week 10 and worth 250 points This assignment consists of four (4) sections: a written project […]
Labor to produce output
labor to produce output
Most firms require labor to produce output. The number of workers to hire is often an important decision of the firm because it affects the costs and profits of the firm. Write a 2- to 3-page paper on the following issues:
Suppose you are the manager of the firm. What advice would you give the owners to raise the productivity of its labor? Be specific in your proposal.
Several cities across the United States have passed legislation to raise the living wage. How would this policy affect your firm?
Use the readings from the background page. Make an argument for or against living wages in your city. (Note: the living wage calculator is a useful tool to determine the cost of living where you live).
Labor to produce output labor to produce outputPaper details Most firms require labor to produce output. The number of workers to hire is often […]
DIVERSITY AND PERCEPTION: Comparing Affirmative Action, Valuing Diversity, and Managing Diversity
DIVERSITY AND PERCEPTION: Comparing Affirmative Action, Valuing Diversity, and Managing Diversity
Be the Manager. Begin with a ONE SENTENCE statement of your management philosophy. For example, Taoist sages affirm that a leader/manager who governs the least governs the best; emphasis is placed on setting examples and letting subordinates take ownership of their work.
(1) Identify all the pertinent issues that you will address that that relates your topic selection and your management philosophy. (2) perform whatever analysis or discussions or evaluation that is appropriate and (3) propose an action plan and sets of recommendations necessary in implementation; addressing the issues you have identified. Here is where you include the 4 key functions of managers; how will you plan, organize, lead, and control the process. The purpose of this project is to crystallize your management skills on paper.
· Included in your paper should be:
I. Clear definition and description of the management principle. Your own strategic application of these principles, issues and key problems that you may encounter and your solutions.
II. Include your management philosophy, how will this competence determine an organization’s success.
III. Your recommendations and action plans. These should address all of the issues raised.
IV. In reflection, will you be willing to do all of III, how? Imagine that you have to bear the responsibility of your actions.
V. Conclusion and discussion
DIVERSITY AND PERCEPTION: Comparing Affirmative Action, Valuing Diversity, and Managing Diversity DIVERSITY AND PERCEPTION: Comparing Affirmative Action, Valuing Diversity, and Managing DiversityPaper details Be […]
The report should comprise commentaries of news article. It is to apply knowledge of economic theory and concepts to real-world situations.
Choose an articles from (newspaper, journal, magazines, or the Internet). Use articles that are published recently (within the last 2 months).
Suggested format for the commentaries:
i. A short paragraph to summarize the key issue of the article.
ii. Identify and briefly explain the key concepts used. Define key economic definitions used.
iii. Application of concepts/principles/theories to the key issue. Use diagrams, quotes and phrases from the article to highlight key issues.
iv. Implications and economic insights – any problems caused, possible solutions, effects or costs of the problems.
v. Evaluation – own viewpoints. Any alternative explanation or reasons. Do you agree with the author? Is the argument made in the article sound or convincing?
vi. Append the article to the commentary.
Report should cover at least 2 of below topic:
-Macroeconomic Issues: Unemployment and Inflation
• Inflation and Consumer Price Index
• Demand-pull inflation
• Cost-push inflation
• Government Budgets
• Fiscal policy and the AD-AS Model
• Limitations of Discretionary Fiscal Policy
• Automatic Stabilisers
-Money and Banking
• The Functions of Money
• Official Measures of Money
• The Banking System
• The Functions of a Central Bank
• Money Creation Process and the Money Multiplier
• The Market for Money
• Money Market Equilibrium
• Monetary Policy Objective and Framework
• The Conduct of Monetary Policy: Tools
• Monetary Policy, Real GDP and the Price Level
• Limitations of Monetary Policy
Preferred language style US English
Macroeconomic MacroeconomicPaper details The report should comprise commentaries of news article. It is to apply knowledge of economic theory and concepts to real-world situations. […]
Write a 250 word essay response to the principle question. There must be a minimum of three separate and distinct paragraphs (introduction, discussion and conclusion). Beginning the introduction by restating the question is inappropriate. The introduction must contain a thesis statement. Grading will be based on structure, organization, grammar and spelling.
Respond to the principle question not later than 2400 Wednesday and post comments to postings of two colleagues on two different days NLT 2400 Saturday as Sunday is reserved for commenting to those who responded to your postings.
Once the response to the principle question has been completed it is then necessary to contribute a minimum of two comments to postings of colleagues. In connection with this aspect of participation, entering the discussion on a single day and making a post is inconsistent with the virtual classroom concept. In addition all comments to colleague's posting must be completed NLT 2400 on Saturday. Sunday is reserved for comments to colleagues who have posted something to your responses.
Responses are not simply to agree or disagree, but must exhibit a position supported by specific data or information. It is expected that everyone will engage others in discussing the issues raised in the thread.
Responding to comments or postings of Dr. White is not included in the quantity component of the grading scheme. Quality is subjectively evaluated and refers to the degree to which the posting addresses specific issues and comments of others in discussion. Again, simply entering the course and making a comment and leaving is inconsistent with the concept of virtual classroom which is based on discussion and debate.
Question: Provide a definition and explanation of at least three sampling methods discussed in your text. Include in your discussion examples of the sampling methods that you have defined. Which sampling method do you intend to use in your research proposal and why?
Sampling methods sampling methodsPaper details Write a 250 word essay response to the principle question. There must be a minimum of three separate and […]