This assignment requires to prepare a marketing plan for NEW or EXISTING organisation, company or product of their choice in CYPRUS.
The assignement must have a total length of 2700-3000 words (excluding, figures, tables, appendices, references etc.) and must be submitted in the form of a report.
To make it easier I have chosen a company called LANITIS which is exclusively based in Cyprus. Lanitis is one of the biggest companies here and distributes soft drinks(official retailer of Coca-Cola), dairy products and juices. It is the first result when googled as “Lanitis Cyprus” in order to acquire more information to work on.
If this company is not satisfactory enough for you to develop a marketing plan there is also a somewhat famous cypriot product, which is produced here, called Halloumi.
I will be uploading a picture for the advised project structure/content.
Preferred language style US English
Marketing Plan Marketing PlanPaper details Guidelines/Instructions:This assignment requires to prepare a marketing plan for NEW or EXISTING organisation, company or product of their choice […]
Expand marketing toy in Russia
expand marketing toy in Russia
You are required to prepare an individual essay of 3000 words discussing the importance of the ways that culture and international events influence consumers’ activities. This is undertaken with respect to an American online retail firm which produces and sells children’s toys. They want to expand their sales in the Russian market. In doing so they have asked you to write a document which discusses the following:
a) The macro analysis of Russia and the Russian market including a PESTLE analysis.
b) Recommendations in relation to Marketing strategy, with specific commentary on online activities.
c) Recommendations in relation to Marketing Communications strategy. With specific reference to media choice and messages.
PLEASE NOTE THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE RUSSIAN MARKET THEY DO NOT NEED TO ENTER THE RUSSIAN MARKET THUS SUCH ANALYSIS/COMMENTARY IS NOT REQUIRED.
Expand marketing toy in Russia expand marketing toy in RussiaPaper details You are required to prepare an individual essay of 3000 words discussing the […]
Communication management plan
Communication management plan
Develop a communication strategy to resolve conflict in the work environment.
One of the key challenges for managers is to find adaptive communication strategies that create an open, enabling work culture. Management have asked you to develop a communication strategy to improve staff morale following a meeting highlighting entrenched conflict in the workplace. Management is supportive of positive resolution and reluctant to lose staff members.
Management perceive that the conflict is the result of:
• discrimination issues due to diverse workplace
• harassment / bullying issues
• power issues and conflicting dialectics across the organisation.
The critical analysis of the work environment and the resultant communication strategy will demonstrate your understanding of:
• structural issues (mechanistic or organic structure or a hybrid of both)
• cultural ethos of the organisation (receptivity of management, acceptance of diversity, openness to innovation)
• characteristics of prevailing work culture of the organisation (e.g. embracive work culture and adaptivity of management)
• ethical and legal best practice.
Select an organisation that you are familiar with or have thoroughly investigated (minimum of ten staff). When approaching your analysis, take the above elements into consideration.
However, focus only on those elements that are most appropriate to the development of a communication strategy to improve staff morale.
At least six scholarly sources must be submitted.
Communication management plan Communication management planPaper details Develop a communication strategy to resolve conflict in the work environment.One of the key challenges for managers […]
Week 3 Assignment
Final Research Paper Preparation
Review the Final Research Paper instructions located within the Final Research Paper link in your online course or under the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide. The Final Research Paper is due in Week Five. To help with the preparation of the paper, complete the following and submit it to your instructor for feedback.
a. Topic: Refer to the Final Research Paper guidelines for your topic selection. Confirm your topic, and identify how this selection relates to your academic and professional pursuits. Review the feedback from your topic choice presented in the Week One discussion. How did your argument stand up to the examination of your peers?
b. Thesis: Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the point or perspective you will argue or prove in the Final Research Paper. Refer to the Ashford Online Writing Center for information on how to develop a solid thesis statement.
c. Annotated Bibliography: To help prepare for your final paper, you will be writing an annotated bibliography to indicate the quality of the sources you have read. Please make sure to cite each source using APA style. After each citation, write a brief paragraph (around 150 words) summarizing the source and examining how it will support you in defending your argument. For more information and example of an annotated bibliography, please refer to section 7.7 in the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.. Keep in mind the Academic Research standards for all Ashford University Papers.
Academic Research Standards
Academic research and papers must meet certain standards of quality recognized by the academic community. What constitutes quality, academic research?
a. Primary sources, which are documents from the time period being discussed
b. Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources
c. Credible sources (experts in the area of study)
d. Relevant research (materials are pertinent to the area of study)
e. In graduate work, the use of peer-reviewed journal articles (journal articles reviewed by recognized experts in the relevant field of study) is required.
f. Educational and Government websites may be appropriate in some cases, but should be evaluated carefully.
The paper must be five to seven pages in length (excluding the title pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly sources, three of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library, to support your points. Of the five sources, two will be your primary sources, and one will meet the multimedia requirement. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation
Immigration(united States) Immigration(united States)Paper details Week 3 Assignment Final Research Paper PreparationReview the Final Research Paper instructions located within the Final Research Paper link […]
• Brainstorm a number of health care delivery or nursing practice problems that could be explored using correlation statistics. Then, select one problem on which to focus for this Discussion.
• Formulate a research question to address the problem and that would lead you to employ correlation statistics.
• Is the care provided by staff of a residential community home for persons with IDD /DD more improved than the care provided by a family member or friend within a residential private home within the community for an IDD /DD person? ( pose a practice problem r/t topics previously discussed ).
• Develop a null hypothesis and alternate hypotheses.
• Ask yourself: What is the expected direction of the relationship?
• Address the following in Discussion:
• Identify your selected problem in the first line of your posting and post your research question.
• Post a null hypothesis and alternate hypotheses for your research question and identify the dependent and independent variables that would be associated with the research study
• Provide your prediction for the expected relationship (positive or negative) between the variables. Why do you think that sort of relationship will exist? What other factors might affect the outcome?
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
Preferred language style US English
Correlations CorrelationsPaper details • Brainstorm a number of health care delivery or nursing practice problems that could be explored using correlation statistics. Then, select […]