There are different residential options for seniors, depending on their physical and cognitive status- This term paper should be 3,000 words, double-spaced, 12-point font (your reference list at the end of your paper is not included in your word count). This term paper requires you to not only review the literature on your chosen topic, but also to critically analyze the literature and topic area.
– This term paper (3,000 words, double-spaced, 12-point) is a critical analysis of a topic area within the field of gerontology. The paper is to be based on a review of gerontological literature. Statements made in the paper should be supported by references to published peer-reviewed academic journal articles, book chapters, and books. Your paper must go beyond the material found in your course readings—you are expected to refer to at least 10 to 12 additional academic sources directly related to your topic.
– Topic: There are different residential options for seniors, depending on their physical and cognitive status. Review the literature on the following community-based housing options:
o Seniors’ independent housing.
o Supportive housing.
o Assisted living.
Describe the characteristics of each type of housing, including physical environments, services provided, and how these different options meet different needs.
This assignment is worth 30% of your grade and will be graded out of 70 points.
Quality of Paper Organization (5 points)
Includes: Title Page; Proper introduction and conclusion; Use of headings and subheadings
Quality of Argument and Coherence (50 points)
Includes: Clarity, sequencing, and coherence of arguments; Comprehensiveness of literature review; Critical analysis of the literature
Quality of Research Source and Accuracy (10 points)
Includes: Completeness of search for references, and acceptable number of references; References are of acceptable quality (e.g., peer review) and up to date; Proper APA style referencing; Bibliography is properly formatted and lists the cited references in the correct sequence
Spelling / Grammar (5 points)
There are different residential options for seniors, depending on their physical and cognitive status- This term paper should be 3,000 words, double-spaced, 12-point font […]
Analyze the ways in which salutary neglect influenced the political development of the coloniesAnalyze the ways in which salutary neglect influenced the politicaldevelopment of […]
Shakespeare midnight summer dream,, how does shakeseare present oberon thoughtout the playPaper instructions:
use quotes, and explain and give evidence to the point the title is “how does shakespeare present oberon throughout the play?” and i need a beginging paragraph with point evidence explain and two other paragraphs and a conclusion
Shakespeare midnight summer dream,, how does shakeseare present oberon thoughtout the playPaper instructions:use quotes, and explain and give evidence to the point the title […]
Explain the poor economic performance of Africa from the 1970s through to the 1990s
Your assignment is to write a 2000 word (maximum) essay on one of the topics below,You may modify the issues below, while keeping to the general topic. Your essay should be a “think piece,” where you present the background to the issue and take a position on it. In addition to the articles in the class notes, you should do any additional reading necessary. The purpose of the essay is to give you a deeper background in the topic area.
The essay should be written in an academic style, with footnotes, references and data tables or figures.
1. Explain the poor economic performance of Africa from the 1970s through to the 1990s. Does the acceleration in growth rates over the last decade represent a sustainable turnaround?
2. “The Bretton Woods Institutions have failed African countries”.
3. Economists and policy-makers have still not determined how to make African economies grow and develop.
4. Take a position on the Washington Consensus: “Good Riddance to Bad Ideas” or “Misunderstood policies that were poorly implemented”.
5. Corruption is a very African problem, which is damaging growth.
6. African economic integration is the best potential source of development for Africa, as it is the easiest way to expand domestic markets.
7. African economic integration is unlikely to be successful because it is not an optimal currency area.
8. Zimbabwe’s hyperinflation demonstrated the primacy of the market over of government.
9. Zimbabwe’s dollarization has not a resolved its underlying economic problems.
10. Is there a trade-off between promoting agriculture versus industry and what approach should African countries adopt?
11. “The development of light industry for export is unlikely to work in Africa, as it did in parts of Asia”.
12. Can South Africa create significant manufacturing employment but prevent exploitation in low wage industries?
13. How effective has South African industrial policy been in addressing the country’s unemployment problem? How could the country do better in this regard
14. How effective has South Africa’s automotive policy (the Motor Industry Development Programme) been? Can the country afford to retain its automotive industry?
Explain the poor economic performance of Africa from the 1970s through to the 1990s Essay Topics:Your assignment is to write a 2000 word (maximum) […]
Psychology and Education
The type of questions a researcher poses ultimately informs the choice of a research method. This week you will examine qualitative research questions.
1. Please review all previous Books and Resources for this week.
2. Review APA Form and Style.
3. Use the the University Library and or other resources you may find helpful to research more detail regarding this week’s topic.
For this assignment, develop a list of five research questions that would require the gathering and analysis of qualitative data to answer. These questions do not have to be related to the proposals you detailed in the “mini-proposal” assignments of Weeks 1 and 2, but should be geared toward the generation of new knowledge in your field.
5.0 Develop a set of qualitative research questions.
Psychology and Education Research QuestionsThe type of questions a researcher poses ultimately informs the choice of a research method. This week you will examine […]