Improving Business PerformanceAssessment is split in two courseworks, both explained below.
Summative assessments are the pieces of coursework that you complete which contribute
towards your final grade in this module. You should take the feedback that you receive from the completion of coursework in this module and use it to help you improve your performance in future assessments.
Summative assessment in this module is two pieces of submitted coursework.
1.Write an executive brief explaining how strategy maps could be a useful management tool
and system to monitor and control the performance of organisational or business units.
Include a short analysis of both the advantages and disadvantages of this approach.
2. Your report should be 3,000 words in total
Title: Operational Change: Which way?
Choose an organisation that you work for, or are familiar with.
Investigate your chosen organisation to evaluate how it is currently performing, and identify three operational areas that require change.
Start off by briefly introducing your chosen organisation and explaining what 3
changes you have identified and why you believe they should be made.
From the changes that you have identified, select one change that you want to make.
– Review the module units and identify what methods / criteria can be used to do this.
At least 3 references are required.
– From the review, choose the methods / criteria that are relevant for your changes and organisation
– Evaluate all proposed 3 changes, using the same evaluation methods / criteria, and
from your analysis choose the change that you will implement
Decide upon the approach you will take to manage and implement the change by putting
forward a case for using both Radical Change and Continuous Improvement as the means for delivering the required improvements for the organisation, identifying the benefits and disadvantages of using each method.
– Review the literature on Change and identify what criteria you could use to identify
which improvement method should be used. At least 3 references are required
Recommend your choice of improvement method(s), giving rea
Improving Business PerformanceAssessment is split in two courseworks, both explained below. Summative assessments are the pieces of coursework that you complete which contribute towards […]
Eugene V. Debs and why he became an activist and what were his goalsPaper instructions:
Paper should be about the history of Eugene V. Debs and why he became an activist and what were his goals? Also what events lead up to The Pullman Strike? Must have 2 secondary sources and 1 primary source. Use direct quotes and paraphrase must be cited. One inch margins and 12pt Times New Roman.
Eugene V. Debs and why he became an activist and what were his goalsPaper instructions:Paper should be about the history of Eugene V. Debs […]
Any Article that relates to strategic management and provide a critique on that articles in accordance to the article template at the bottomArticle Template (Please use this format. Include the sub-topics as shown)
Provide a general overview or background for the article.
Explain the major points of the article
Methodology and Epistemology
Tell what was done, why, and how.
Quality and Utility
How is what you read useful to you or your organization?
Explain what was learned or gained after reviewing the article.
Doe, John (2010), Evaluating the importance of comparative advantage. Wall Street Journal, 22, 2010.
Please remember you must adhere to APA format with the assignment.
Any Article that relates to strategic management and provide a critique on that articles in accordance to the article template at the bottomArticle Template […]
Your MK101 final project is a project that is designed to simulate the real business world that you will soon enter which requires work. Your professor will ask you to individually prepare a “Marketing Plan Project”. For this assignment – it is not enough to just summarize available information. This assignment requires that you think critically; explain your decisions fully; demonstrate your knowledge of the information covered in class and clearly articulate your own ideas.
Objective: Develop a marketing promotion proposal for a product OR service that you choose. It should be a new product or service. If you or your family has a business, you may use it as the subject of your plan. Your marketing plan should contain the basic elements contained in the example posted: “Marketing Plan Appendix” (Marketing, 9th Ed, Lamb, Hair & McDaniel, Thompson Publisher, pages 58 – 64).
THS IS NOT A RESEARCH PAPER. DO NOT CUT AND PASTE EXISTING INFORMATION. YOU MUST INCLUDE THE TOPICS BELOW AS HEADINGS AND BE CREATIVE AND MARKET THE PRODUCT!
The following must be included in your marketing promotion project:
1. Product Description: Brief history of company
2. SWOT Analysis (look inside the company for the strengths & weaknesses, and outside in the market for opportunities and threats).
3. Target Market Strategy (use segmentation variables to describe the characteristics of your target market. Make sure to use demographic and psychographic variables among the variables you use)
4. Marketing Mix: 4 P’s
Marketing Your MK101 final project is a project that is designed to simulate the real business world that you will soon enter which requires […]
Analyze three scenes from The Joy Luck Club film version
- Analyze three scenes from The Joy Luck Club film version. Analyze each scene in one paragraph or longer. There should be a minimum of three paragraphs. When analyzing each scene, explain what is going on in that particular scene and analyze any cultural differences in that particular scene.
2. In Educating Rita, explain Rita’s motivation for returning to school. Quote one significant sentence in the play that helps explain her motivation. Explain the quote in two paragraphs or longer. 3. Describe one of Rita’s miscalculations and their effect. Quote one significant sentence in the play that relates to her miscalculation. Explain the quote. Explain the quote in two paragraphs or longer. 4. Describe Rita’s character. How does her character change from the beginning of the play to the end of the play. Explain in three paragraphs or longer. 5 Does Rita’s character change for better or worse by the end of the play. Explain in one paragraph or longer.
Analyze three scenes from The Joy Luck Club film version The Joy Luck Club Analyze three scenes from The Joy Luck Club film version. […]