Why discretion is essential Why discretion is essentialPaper instructions:discretion exercised by police and judges– 2 scholarly articles – 1 recent newspaper article within last […]
Research participantsPaper instructions:Legal and ethical issues relevant to nursing research, IRB guidelines, procedures of protection for all participants, special consideration for at-risk populations Click […]
Research participantsPaper instructions:Powerpoint presentation, legal and ethical issues relevant to nursing research, IRB guidelines,procedures of protection for all participants, special consideration for at risk […]
• For this assignment, consider the following scenario:
You are a clinical nurse educator and the clinical experience for your learners this week is to participate in clinical telenursing in a women's health unit. The learners will be performing follow-up telephone calls to post-partum patients dismissed over the past three days.
You are conferencing with the learners to help prepare them for this clinical telenursing experience. You have already discussed the clinical aspects of the experience and are now ready to focus on telenursing.
Write a paper that addresses the following topics:
1. Describe in detail what you will discuss with the learners related to the following sub-topics. Use these sub-topics as headings in your paper.
• Using call system software to place calls.
• Using information systems to review the patient's medical records and chart.
• Using information systems to record the outcomes of the patient calls, planned follow-up, etc.
• Other information systems or technology that might be used in this situation.
• Advantages/disadvantages of using telenursing in this situation.
• HIPAA and confidentiality.
• Licensure issues and liability.
• Cultural aspects.
• The patient-nurse relationship in the telenursing context.
2. Describe and apply a model, theory, or framework about teaching and/or learning to the discussions you will have with these learners in preparation for their telenursing experience. You may select a teaching and/or learning model, theory, or framework that you studied in a previous course.
• Your paper should be5 pages in length (not counting title page and references), double-spaced, with one-inch margins.
• Include 10 references.
Telenursing casestudy • For this assignment, consider the following scenario:ScenarioYou are a clinical nurse educator and the clinical experience for your learners this week […]
Comparing Salome, the main character in the play Salome by Oscar Wilde, to Adam's three wives and/or a witch of your choice
“She was beautiful but evil”: How do Salome’s desires cause her successes and failures in Wilde’s play? Compare and contrast her qualities to those of three of the following female characters: which of the four is most successful and why?
Judith (in The Book of Judith in the Apocrypha)
Lilith, the first wife of Adam
Eve, the other wife of Adam
The Lady of the Lake
a witch-like character of your choice from contemporary fiction (such as Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter).
Nuts & Bolts:
• DO NOT SUMMARIZE THE STORY. Pretend the reader has already read the book and you are going into more detail.
• The title of a story is in quotation marks: “A&P.” The title of a book is in
italics: Little Black Book of Stories.
Stories to use online:
Comparing Salome, the main character in the play Salome by Oscar Wilde, to Adam's three wives and/or a witch of your choice “She was […]