Leadership & Entrepeburship
Leadership & Entrepeburship
a. To give the students an opportunity to make connection between theory and practice
b. To orient students towards practical applications of research methodology
? Scope/ Selection of Project Title
a. The project work should necessarily be on a topic related to the area of specialization. The project should address a
specific issue or problem in a specific organization or industry. It should be focused, precise and point to an issue which
is being resolved through your project work.
b. The problem taken up for study /analysis should not be wide, open, vague or general. Think of your title as a mini-
abstract. A good title should paint a quick picture for the reader of the key idea(s) of your project. The title can be
descriptive and may extend up to 15 words in 3 lines.
c. The title should be clear and unambiguous. The words you use in your title should clearly reflect the focus of your
d. All projects must have :
i. A good research design
ii. Field work for data collection ( Primary Research)
iii. Library / Internet work for review of Literature ( Secondary Research)
iv. Statistical Analysis
v. A set of recommendations
vi. Learning’s from the project
? Project Report Components
a. Title Page
b. Declaration by student
d. Table of Contents
Project Report Preparation format
a. You may choose any subject from your specialization only.
b. Project should be prepared in Microsoft Word and submitted in “PDF” format only.
c. Following formatting suggestions should be followed:i. Paper Size should be A4 ii. Double spacing should be used for
typing the general text.
The general text shall be justified and typed in the Font style (Font: Arial / Font Size: 12 for text)
iii. Subheading shall be typed in the Font style (Font: Arial / Font Size: 16 for headings)
d. Title Page: Should include Title, Name of the Student, Enrollment No., Specialization, and Name of Guide, Institute
Name and Place, Month and Year of submission.
Acknowledgement: It is to acknowledge all those people who have directly or indirectly helped you in completion of
e. Table of contents :
1. Industry profile
2. Company Profile
3. Need for Study
4. Literature Survey
5. Objectives of Study
6. Research Methodology
8. Conclusions and / or recommendations
Details of the contents:
1. Industry Profile: Industry profiles are reports that provide an overview of the history, current status, future goals
of a business, a short analysis of the performance of the industry and the players who are contributing to the growth of the
2. Company Profile : It provides an overview about the company on the following aspects:
Marketing : Product portfolio, Distribution network, sales force, pricing, promotion strategy, customer service, market
Human Resource: Organization structure, organization chart, departments and functions, staff strength, recruitment
training and development appraisal and retention policies.
Operations: Functions, processes facilities.
Finance: Capital structure, financial ratios, performance metrics.
The Customers, the Competition, SWOT Analysis of the Company
3. Need of the study: It describes the points or area of interest which created the necessity for the project to be done.
4. Literature Survey: Under this category, a short analysis of the project undertaken by you, which has already been
analyzed by experts prior to you,has to be given. The aim of the literature review is to ensure that you are familiar with
previous work that is relevant to your topic. A literature review is a survey and discussion of the literature in a given
area of study. It should be relevant, recent and comprehensive.
5. Objectives of the study: It deals with the purpose of the study. It should state the goals which would be attained by
6. Research Methodology: It contains the scheme and flow of activities with respect to the project work. It also contains
the information about the data, the type and source of data which will be used for the research.
7. Analysis: It deals with the conversion of data in to meaningful information. It may include charts, figures and
8. Conclusion: The conclusions and/or recommendations are the most important part of the project/research that is of
interest to the reader. These are to be substantiated by the study done during the project period through the analysis and
interpretation of the data gathered. It would be helpful to the reader if alternatives, other than the stated conclusions
and/or recommendations are projected. This to derive some meaningful conclusion and interference from the analysis.
9. Bibliography: It is strongly recommended that all references should be given in the running text properly. References
should be given at the end with proper format.
Leadership & Entrepeburship Leadership & Entrepeburship Paper instructions:Objectivesa. To give the students an opportunity to make connection between theory and practice b. To orient […]