Describe a daily task that you performopic 1 Describe a daily task that you perform. If you were going to write a computer program […]
Status of women scientist, engineer & technology in U.S. or other countryPaper instructions:
Assess the status of women scientist, engineer & technology in U.S. or other country. Analyze the effects of the legal system, social norms on participation of women in this field. This could include numbers, comparison of men and women employed in this field, wage gap between men and women, challenges and opportunities that woman in these area faces today as their plan their careers. You may also emphasize special area of concern related to MSET.I also would like you to recommend some strategies that can improve women's prospect in work environment as well as opening a path for future opportunities in your selected country.
Status of women scientist, engineer & technology in U.S. or other countryPaper instructions:Assess the status of women scientist, engineer & technology in U.S. or […]
Race and RacismThe course is called Race and Racism
The paper has to be 1.5 page long, single spaced. That's why I put 3 pages (double spaced). This is a critique assignment. You need to do three things for the first 2 pages. First of all, you need to critique pages 20 – 40 from the book that I have given below. Second, you will critique the article that I have given below. Third , you will critique the article that I have given below.
you have to underline the first word of each critique (reading from the book, then the first article, and finally the second article). Just underline the first word of each critique.
The other half page , single spaced (1 page double spaced). I want you to critique the video that I have given below. ( talk about what if the suspect was african american instead of him being white. what are the changes in the cop's behavior?)
you have to critique each of the following and in the same order (for the first 2 pages):
1- read pages 20 to 40 from this link : (( http://books.google.com/books?id=RMbDiacb8cIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Alexander,+Michelle.+2010.+The+New+Jim+Crow:+Mass+Incarceration+in+the+Age+of+Colorblindness.+New+York:+The+New+Press.&hl=en&sa=X&ei=LLQ_U5DUAeWw2wXj4oFA&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Alexander%2C%20Michelle.%202010.%20The%20New%20Jim%20Crow%3A%20Mass%20Incarceration%20in%20the%20Age%20of%20Colorblindness.%20New%20York%3A%20The%20New%20Press.&f=false )))))
2- read the article from this link : (((( http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/jason-richwine-race-iq-genetics-95765.html )))))
3- read the article from this link : (((((( http://www.humboldt.edu/travel/2001/natgeo.htm ))))))
for the last page, critique the following video:
Race and RacismThe course is called Race and RacismThe paper has to be 1.5 page long, single spaced. That's why I put 3 pages […]
How has modern communication technology changed politicsthis paper will talk about America but in the beginning comparing in 2 pages between media in US […]
Regulatory path for a medical device
write a paper about regulatory strategy for a product ( A ‘lab on a chip’ that allows patients to run tests on a hand held device that used to be performed in a lab. This means you can run tests that used to be sent to a lab, in your home. For example, this can be used for testing blood samples for signs of disease). This strategy must include:
• Design Input (your product description) –. You need to better define the technology by researching the product application. All of these are real technologies currently in development. Your description must included an indication for use statement, intended use description, technology description, whether single use/reusable, sold sterile/non sterile, etc. Be sure to comply with FDA’s definition of design input.
• Product Classification – provide a strong rationale of why you believe your classification is correct. Utilize FDA’s guidance for RFD submissions to the Office of Combination Products. DO NOT WRITE AN RFD. However, the guidance should guide you on how to create a persuasive argument to support your classification recommendation.
• Verification and Validation Plan – Identify the type of testing you believe FDA will require. Cite guidance documents that support your plan. It is possible that a guidance does not exist for the specific technology but there may be a guidance document for the therapeutic area and indication for use that you choose in Design Input. I am NOT looking for protocols or detailed testing objectives.
• Project Plan – List what are the major design/development phases, regulatory submissions and the Quarter/Year you expect to receive approval if you started this project today. I will not be grading to see if you get the exact length of each time period correct. I will be more focused on whether you identify all of the activities you will need to account for to get your product approved in the United States (via FDA only).
• Finally, provide a section of areas to be focused on once approval is received. Are there post approval requirements (annual reports, post marketing studies, etc.). Do you believe there will be a heavy Regulatory Maintenance cost associated with the product.
Regulatory path for a medical device write a paper about regulatory strategy for a product ( A ‘lab on a chip’ that allows patients […]