Business and Management
Complete your Project assignment, focusing on making sure that you have all of the necessary components as set forth in the rubric. Spend time making sure that the formatting meets the University APA standards, and thoroughly proofread and grammar-check your final product. When you have completed the portfolio, submit it to your instructor through this Assignment Drop Box.
This Project is 6-7 page paper with exhibits of organization financial data, or a PowerPoint presentation with recorded narration or completed Notes section and exhibits of organization financial data.
Your Project should identify a publicly-held corporation and conduct a strategic assessment that includes organizational analysis of: (a) financial condition, (b) industry and competitors, and (c) organization situation. From the assessment, (d) formulate appropriate recommendations or strategy for organizational development from a management perspective.
(1) Selected firm is to be well-known and be approved by me before you proceed.
(2) The work must be 100% free of PLAGIARISM.
(3) The work should be in about 6-7 pages.
(4) Beside the company’s website and the course book, the work must be supported by at least six (8) additional credible sources, e.g. journals and advanced scholarly articles from an academic databases like EBSCOHOST and PROQUEST.
(5) Select current research articles published within the last three (5) years.
(6) Use APA style for the whole work, including the in-text citation and references. (For every reference, there must be a corresponding citation in the text, and vice versa. Cited page numbers must be correct) https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/06/
(7) No direct internet websites are allowed to be used as a reference (e.g. Wikipedia, ehow, … etc.)
(8) Used references are to be provided to me either as PDF files or direct web links.
(9) A paragraph must at least contain three sentences.
(10) The course is Strategy Planning and the work is for MBA level; hence it must demonstrate high quality of writing.
(11) The first (1) draft of the work is to be submitted by NO LATER THAN Sunday 20-Apr-2014 (3:00PM GMT )
—————————————————————————————————————-Click here for more on this paper…….
(1) Review your reflections that were written and submitted throughout the course including the Project Assignment. Create a brief synopsis of your reflections and thus the highlights of new found content and information.
[I am going to upload all the assignments (Discussion Posts + Critical Thinking “Cases”) so you can go through and get full idea about the course) + The eBook of the course]
(2) What was the most important aspect of the course? How will you use this knowledge acquisition?
(1) The work must be free of PLAGIARISM.
(2) The work must focus on answering the questions/requirements. Each question is to be answered separately.
(3) Should you need to use sources beside the course book and other material that I am going to provide, please use credible sources using the internet websites and scholarly articles from an academic databases like EBSCOHOST and PROQUEST.
(4) Use APA style for the whole work. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/
(5) Select current research articles published within the last five years on the topic.
(6) Use APA style for the whole work, including the in-text citation and references. (For every reference, there must be a corresponding citation in the text, and vice versa. Cited page numbers must be correct)
(7) The course is “Strategy Planning” and the work is for MBA level; hence it must demonstrate high quality of writing.
(8) The first (1) draft of the work is to be submitted by NO LATER THAN Sunday 20-Apr-2014 (3:00PM GMT )
(9) One (1) additional question or additional required post related to the main questions will be added later on and to be answered separately from the main work, and to be supported by at least two credible sources e.g. journals, periodicals and advanced scholarly articles from an academic databases like EBSCOHOST and PROQUEST.
Business and Management Project Assignment Part (1)Complete your Project assignment, focusing on making sure that you have all of the necessary components as set […]
INR 4083 – Conflict in the World, Spring 2014
CASE STUDY RESEARCH PAPER:
8-10 pages (double-spaced), with bibliography
1. Pick an instance of ethnic violence around the world, that can be as broad or specific as you like:
i. The Troubles
ii. Hindu-Muslim riots in 1990s India
iii. The 1996 race riot in St. Petersburg
Note: You can write a paper on a conflict already discussed during the class, i.e. violence in Eastern Europe, as long as you are using a variety of new sources
2. Your paper should answer the following three central questions:
a. What was the cause (or causes) of the conflict?
b. What perspective (greed, grievance, elite-led, mass-led, a mixture) helps us best understand the conflict? Why? Why is this argument more persuasive than others?
c. Were there solutions to the conflict? Federalism? Partition? International involvement? How might we prevent it from happening again?
Armenian Genocide INR 4083 – Conflict in the World, Spring 2014 Dr. Ajay Verghese Final Paper Guidelines: CASE STUDY RESEARCH PAPER: 8-10 pages (double-spaced), […]
Define Mitigation and Preparedness
1. Define Mitigation and Preparedness. Compare and contrast the ideas of each, and give examples to highlight your statements. 2. Throughout the history of emergency management in the United States, priorities set for government emergency management agencies have been driven by the most widely perceived threat or hazard. In your opinion, is DHS’s current focus on terrorism the right area to be focused on, or should more attention be paid to natural disaster management? 3. Discuss the role of the mass media in risk and crisis communications. Note: Each answer should be two typed.
Define Mitigation and Preparedness Questions: 1. Define Mitigation and Preparedness. Compare and contrast the ideas of each, and give examples to highlight your statements. Click here for […]
Historical Movie ReviewHistorical Movie Review [30 pts ]: Students may view any historical film, docudrama, or documentary of their choosing, based on an historical event and/or personality from the scope of our historical explorations and write a 4-5 page review (minimum 1000 words), evaluating its historical subject matter against your research into the historical event/era and assessing its rendition of the historical facts = is it truth or fiction? You are required to use a minimum of 3 scholarly sources and each source must be quoted and cited to give context to your analysis in the body of your paper. You must also provide a full bibliography.
I have attached an approved list of movies pertaining to subject material within the scope of our course. I have also attached a sample student review from a US History Class so you can see how a review should be formulated.
Historical Movie ReviewHistorical Movie Review [30 pts ]: Students may view any historical film, docudrama, or documentary of their choosing, based on an historical […]
Jean Watson's Theory of Human Caring: Application of Theory to Retain Staff
The purpose of this assignment is to synthesize one strategy for the application of a specific nursing theory to resolving a problem or issue of nursing practice in nursing leadership, nursing education, nursing informatics, or health policy. Through this assignment, a student will demonstrate the ability to: (CO#1) Analyze theories from nursing and relevant fields with respect to their components, relationships among the components, logic of the propositions, comprehensiveness, and utility to advanced nursing. (PO1) (CO#3) Communicate the analysis of and proposed strategies for the use of a theory in nursing practice. (PO3, 7, 10) (CO#4) Demonstrate logical and creative thinking in the analysis and application of a theory to nursing practice. (PO4, 7) Due Date: Sunday 11:59 PM MT at the end of Week 6 Total Points Possible: 325
Description of the Assignment: 1. Introduction to the paper includes a few general statements on the idea of nursing theory being applied to solve problems/issues in nursing practice, regardless of the specialty area of practice. For example, why would one pick a nursing theory to solve a practice problem? Would a grand, middle-range, or practice theory be best? Does the writer have any experience in using nursing theory this way? In addition, a brief one-paragraph summary of a specific nursing theory and information on the sections of the paper are provided. The selected nursing theory can be a grand theory, a middle-range theory, or a practice theory. 2. Description of the problem/issue for which strategies will be developed. The problem to be resolved must be in nursing leadership, nursing education, nursing informatics, or health policy. Scholarly evidence (in the form of a literature review) supporting the issue is included. The problem/issue could be local to one’s specific practice setting. For example, the setting might be a nursing unit, a nursing-education program, an informatics department, or a health-policy unit of a consulting firm. The problem/issue needs to be something that a nursing theory can impact, whether it solves the actual problem/issue or enables people affected by the problem/issue to deal with it. It is best if the problem/issue is from real life – something the writer of the paper has dealt with or is currently engaged in. Some examples (these are fictitious examples) a. A nursing unit has experienced rapid turnover of professional staff, including several nurse managers. A new nurse manager from outside of the nursing unit is appointed. b. Informatics nurse specialists face a lot of resistance from all healthcare professionals to implementation of a computer-based order entry program. The implementation date will not be changed. c. A nurse educator is assigned to take over a large class of undergraduate nursing students, with a mix of young adults and adults returning for a second degree. The subject is difficult, students have not been doing well, and frustration and tempers are impeding group work. d. A health-policy nurse specialist works for a consulting firm that lobbies on behalf of many healthcare professions. Within the specialist’s work unit, there is much debate over the pros and cons of various policies being proposed for attention in the coming year. 3. Applying concepts and principles from the selected theory, one strategy for resolving the identified issue is described in depth. Details on how the theory would be applied are included (consider: who, what, when, where, and how). Rationales for the strategy as well as evidence from scholarly literature are included. One ethical and/or legal aspect of the strategy is discussed. Expected outcome(s) from implementing the strategy are proposed. 4. Concluding statements include new knowledge about applying nursing theory gained by writing the paper Format and Special Instructions 1. Paper length: 6 pages minimum; 8 pages maximum, excluding title page and reference page. Points will be deducted for not meeting these requirements. 2. The textbook required for this course may not be used as a reference for this assignment. 3. A minimum of 3 scholarly references are used. References must be current– no older than 5 years, unless a valid rationale is provided. Consult with the course instructor about using an older source. 4. Title page, body of paper, and reference page(s) must be in APA format as presented in the 6th edition of the manual 5. Ideas and information from readings and other sources must be cited and cited correctly. 6. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing as presented in the 6thedition of the APA manual
Jean Watson's Theory of Human Caring: Application of Theory to Retain Staff Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to synthesize one strategy for […]