What aesthetic traits were valued in the Heian Court
• Your Name and Class Name
• 3-5 pages in length, double-spaced, one-inch margins, Times New Roman font, 12-point font, stapled, with page numbers. (Please note that failing to follow formatting guidelines will result in severe grade penalty)
• No outside sources. Use only your own analytical skills and the text.
• Do not use outside sources, especially internet sources. Doing so will result in a grade penalty. Just use the primary text. You can also use other assigned readings from the syllabus.
• Must have a clear thesis or argument in the first paragraph.
• Papers that just summarize the book will get no higher grade than a C.
The following are instructions from Paper #1, but apply to this assignment – Paper #2:
You must have a clear and focused argument to have a successful paper. A paper that just lists random ideas or summarizes the content of the text will not receive a good grade. The argument must then be supported with evidence from the text. Possible paper topics might include:
What aesthetic traits were valued in the Heian Court?
How would you characterize gender relationships in The Pillow Book?
What was the importance of status in this society?
What aesthetic traits were valued in the Heian Court Paper guidelines: • Your Name and Class Name• 3-5 pages in length, double-spaced, one-inch margins, […]
In what ways does Angela Carter recast and reimagine the original “Beauty and the Beast” narrativePaper instructions:
In what ways does Angela Carter recast and reimagine the original “Beauty and the Beast” narrative? What does her story suggest, and what qualities does her style and expression possess that makes her story effective and suggestive?*
In what ways does Angela Carter recast and reimagine the original “Beauty and the Beast” narrativePaper instructions:In what ways does Angela Carter recast and […]
Ability to engage in national and regional communties Ability to engage in national and regional communties Click here for more on this paper……. Click […]
What is the relationship between stress and Depression among HBCU College Students opic: What is the relationship between stress and Depression among HBCU College […]
Financial Analysis and Management – Assignment
1. You work as a financial analyst for a firm of international management consultants. The firm has been approached by a multinational client who is considering diversifying. Write a brief internal management memo that summarizes the current businesses of these two potential acquisition targets companies, together with an evaluation of the future prospects. 2. Undertake the necessary research and write a report to the client, which critically evaluates and compares the financial performance and risk exposures of these two companies, together with a reasoned argument as to your advice as to which company – if either – might be the preferred acquisition target. 3. The client is particularly concerned with two aspects of the financial management of these companies: the management of working capital and the capital structure. Write a report which critically analyses both companies in these two respects and suggest how and why improvements might be made. · A consultant's report should be clearly and logically structured in whatever format appears to be most suitable for supporting the analysis, arguments, conclusions and recommendations. Place ratio calculations in an appendix and only present the actual ratios in the body of the report. · An internal management memo may be written in a “bullet point” format, if required. · Tables, graphs and charts are a convenient way of organizing your findings and helping you to analyze data. They also make it easier for the marker (and the client) to understand your findings and so you are recommended to use visual aids effectively but not excessively. · Brief summary of the acquisition targets and the future prospects (600 words) · Comparative evaluation of the financial performance and risk exposures of the two companies, and acquisition advice (2000 words) · Importance of working capital and capital structure management (600 words) · Analysis of working capital management (300 words) · Analysis of capital structure (300 words) · Possible improvements (200 words)
Financial Analysis and Management – Assignment Question: 1. You work as a financial analyst for a firm of international management consultants. The firm has […]