Globalization of business and its impacts on emerging economies. The case of South Africa Globalization of business and its impacts on emerging economies. The […]
Given our current economic situation, determine the steps that the Federal Reserve should take to help stabilize our economy
Week 9 Discussion 1 “Money” Please respond to the following:
- Given our current economic situation, determine the steps that the Federal Reserve should take to help stabilize our economy.
- Explain how each of the following variables will be affected by proposed steps that you have identified in the first part of the discussion: money supply, interest rates, inflation rate, aggregate demand, and output. Provide support for your response.
Week 9 Discussion 2 “Monetary Policy and Inflation” Please respond to the following:
- From this week’s e-Activity, examine two methods that the Federal Reserve can implement to support a stronger economic recovery. Provide support for each method in your response.
- Identify one way that the Federal Reserve’s actions have influenced a recent decision that you have had to make. Explain the basis for your decision.
Week 9 Discussion “Consumer Protection and Protecting Consumers” Please respond to the following:
- In reviewing all of the consumer protections identified in Chapter 17, determine the two most essential means of protection for citizens. Explain your rationale. Some of the consumer protections listed in this chapter are: The Food and Drug Administration, Broadcasting and the Internet, The Consumer Product Safety Commission, Privacy Protection including the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
- Explain whether the U.S. government should do more to protect consumers or if consumers should become more aware and informed in today’s business environment. Justify your response.
Given our current economic situation, determine the steps that the Federal Reserve should take to help stabilize our economy Week 9 Discussion 1 “Money” […]
Political sciencePaper instructions:Los Angeles Dept of Transportation, traffic issues, public transportation issues, luck of transport choice and etc. Click here for more on this […]
Assume that the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company from Assignments 1 and 2 wants to expand and has to make some long-term capital budgeting decisions. The company is currently facing increases in the costs of major ingredients.
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research government policies and regulation.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1.) Outline a plan that managers in the low-calorie, frozen microwaveable food company could follow in anticipation of raising prices when selecting pricing strategies for making their products response to a change in price less elastic. Provide a rationale for your response.
2.) Examine the major effects that government policies have on production and employment. Predict the potential effects that government policies could have on your company.
3.) Determine whether or not government regulation to ensure fairness in the low-calorie, frozen microwavable food industry is needed. Cite the major reasons for government involvement in a market economy. Provide two (2) examples of government involvement in a similar market economy to support your response.
4.) Examine the major complexities that would arise under expansion via capital projects. Propose key actions that the company could take in order to prevent or address these complexities.
5.) Suggest the substantive manner in which the company could create a convergence between the interests of stockholders and managers. Indicate the most likely impact to profitability of such a convergence. Provide two (2) examples of instances that support your response.
6.) Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Managerial Economics Assume that the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company from Assignments 1 and 2 wants to expand and has to make some long-term […]
Shareholders Primacy in Corporrate Goverance Shareholders Primacy in Corporrate Goverance Click here for more on this paper……. Click here to have a similar A+ […]