Why the justice system needs the jury system Why the justice system needs the jury system Paper instructions:This paper needs to have 8 sources […]
In 2007 and 2008 the Federal Reserve Open Market Committee voted to lower interest rates repeatedly
Think of this as an essay test. To complete the assignment, you will need to write a response to each question, then you can paste it right into the assignment submission area, or you may attach it in a Word document.
The criteria used to grade include the following:
Professionalism – Does it look good and is it well organized and easy to understand?
Thoroughness – Do you touch on the relevant concepts from what you’ve learned?
Correctness – Are spelling and grammar correct?
Basis in fact – Is the information correct?
Logic – Does it make logical sense or is it contrary to fact or to itself?
The length of your response will depend on what is required for a thorough answer. Some of your answers (especially questions 2 through 5) may be helped by relating your ideas to some concept in the book.
1. (15 points) Use a current economic event or phenomenon, perhaps from one from your shared articles. Drawing on the things you have read, please do the following:
Tell what is happening.
Share some facts gathered to illustrate what is happening.
Explain any proposed causes that have been put forward.
Explain some of the effects of what is happening.
In any of the above, you may want to explain any opposing positions or predictions offered by others.
You may offer your own opinions or predictions if you want.
2. (10 points) In 2007 and 2008 the Federal Reserve Open Market Committee voted to lower interest rates repeatedly. Please explain:
a) Why the Fed would do this
b) How the Fed does this
c) Possible consequences on the economy of the Fed’s actions.
3. (5 points) Please describe the two main indicators of a recession and explain how they relate to one another.
4. (10 points) Describe what happens when government restricts a price so that it cannot reach equilibrium. This might be a price ceiling or a price floor. Be specific in relating this to the supply and demand curves. You may use hypothetical example (i.e. the price of milk, tractors, etc.) if that will help in your explanation.
5. (10 points) Microsoft has had ongoing legal issues for many years with the U.S. and the E.U. (European Union). There have been many lawsuits, battles with the Justice Department or other agencies, and agreements restricting certain behaviors. Why would these governments take such an interest in one company?
In 2007 and 2008 the Federal Reserve Open Market Committee voted to lower interest rates repeatedly WRAP-UP ASSIGNMENT Think of this as an essay […]
THE ROLE OF POLICE IN SOCIETY THE ROLE OF POLICE IN SOCIETY Paper instructions:iDISCUSS THE TRADITIONAL ROLES OF POLICE IN AMERICAN SOCIETY, STYLES OF […]
Occupational socialization/occupational culture and its affect on an organization occupational socialization/occupational culture and its affect on an organization. You may focus on any of […]
Then discuss how they are evident in and affect each of the imagesChoose one artist of interest to you. Then follow the requirements under the three
categories that you will be graded on. NO Wikipedia as a source, but you can use
their reference links below their articles
CONTENT: see below for grading chart
• Include some (no more than one paragraph) biographical information.
• Include 2 images.
• Analyze and identify
o THREE elements (chap 2) and
o THREE principles (chap 3)
of your choice for each image. Then discuss how they are evident in and
affect each of the images.
• Describe any innovations in technique or style that this artist is known for
• 4 pages + Bibliography or Works Cited page
FORMATTING: IF you include quotations there must be correct citations
MLA style required
• You MUST include a “Works Cited” ONLY for the list of sources for your
quotation, in other words: For works (sources) that are cited.
• You can place all of the images at the end of the paper, or in the text, but either
way, they all need to have the title in italics under each on the left side, and the
author on the right.
Man with Grey Hat Vincent vanGogh
• ANY sources that you used for research BUT did not use for quotations, is under
a list titled Bibliography
• Spell check your paper before submission
• Grammar check it also
• Look carefully that you have complete sentences: noun, verb, etc.
4 Pg paper
due end of week 7
Your paper also needs the following elements:
• 8 ½ x 11, typed, double-spaced, 12 point.
• Try to use Times Roman font
• indent paragraphs (.5 inch)
• Your Name, Name of Class, Instructor Name and Date of paper in the
LEFT upper corner of paper:
ex: Jane Smith
Fall Qtr 2012
It would be nice for you to include a title that would be centered.
Then discuss how they are evident in and affect each of the imagesChoose one artist of interest to you. Then follow the requirements under […]